Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 ( Microsoft Dynamics CRM )
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is now part of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Microsoft Dynamics 365 online is the next generation of intelligent business applications that enable your organization to grow, evolve and transform. Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications unify CRM and ERP capabilities into purpose-built applications that work together seamlessly. Each application solves real problems and delivers real value. But combine them and you get the power and possibilities to transform your business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 completes Microsoft’s intelligent business cloud which meet the one cloud services with specific Purpose-built applications, enables greater productivity, deliver Business Intelligence and introduces adaptable platform to enable organizations to transform at the speed of business to meet to market demands and innovate in real-time.
It helps better engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations, and reinvent products and business models.
Solution has been designed to be simpler and more efficient. Upgrade to Dynamics 365 and enjoy competitive pricing for ERP + CRM as per the Industry, while always stay flexible and agile with the cutting-edge technology.
Compusoft which is a Mumbai – India based Company, certified as Microsoft Gold Cloud Customer Relationship Management Partner, will get consulting approach, customised solution and services across India and globally for Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the competitive price.
Dynamics 365 for Sales:
With the help of Digital Intelligence engage customers deeply into sales in every opportunity.
Empower your salespeople with predictive analytics, digital intelligence, and automated lead scoring.
Experience your team shared meeting notes, events, and custom sales documents created with real-time co-authoring.
Provides social insights, updated company information, and an embedded sales process. It helps sales rep to understand the current situation and take action when to engage.
Help your salespeople zero in on the right leads, contacts, and opportunities as they build out your pipeline.
Easy-to-use dashboards help you set smart goals and monitor results. Built-in Help helps you align your team’s actions with best practices. And gamification encourages healthy competition.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service :
Omni channel engagement unifies platform that makes information available across engagements—so your agents offer the consistency and personalization your customers expect.
Self-service portal with a searchable knowledge base and an online community space where peers respond.
Single view into all information—from scripting to entitlements to recommendations—so agents can provide personalized service fast.
The knowledge base provides consistent answers across channels. Periodic reviews keep responses current and relevant. And you can get in-depth analytics to measure the impact of the responses.
Interactive dashboards and data visualizations that help you pull insights from your metrics, making it easier to identify trends and anticipate opportunities.
Dynamics 365 for Operations:
[includes segment wise solution]
- Automate your warehouse processes to reduce operational costs.
- Get global transportation-planning and freight reconciliation
- Make budgeting easier by giving your budget managers easy-to-use tools.
- POS system delivers rich clienteling, real-time inventory lookup, back-office capabilities, and consolidated purchase data—for the right information at the right time.
- Create more accurate demand forecasts to improve your products’ availability and minimize your inventory costs.
- Provide better shopping experiences to your customers with integrated e-commerce and social media capabilities.
- Build campaigns and engage your customers through their social media channels of choice
- Simplify production floor management.
- Accelerate product introductions.
- Offer flexibility in delivery alternatives.
- Retail :
- Deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Move products smoothly from procurement to sale.
- Merchandise effectively.
- Finance :
- Provides the relevant information you need to deliver strategic, data-driven insights to key departments.
- Gain immediate financial insights.
- Drive corporate strategy and growth.
- Decrease debt through efficient collection management.
- IT :
- Get real-time information on almost any device, at any time. Dynamics 365 for Operations simplifies and accelerates business process changes. And it’s based in the cloud, so it integrates with legacy systems and scales globally with ease. So your organization:
- Enables rapid business transformation.
- Cost-effectively supports the IT needs of the business.
- Grows at its own pace.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service:
Improve field service efficiency with optimized scheduling and predictive servicing. Empower your technicians to handle digital tasks on-site with native mobile
- Optimized scheduling
- Service agreements
- Inventory management
- Mobile productivity
- Connected devices
- Customer communications
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation :
Profit from your projects. Run your project-based business more productively and profitably using Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation. It helps you in :
- Solution selling
- Project planning
- Resource scheduling
- Mobile productivity
- Time + expenses
- Customer billing
Dynamics 365 for Marketing :
Microsoft and Adobe have partnered to help you personalize your customers experiences
- Holistic customer view
- Personalized communications
- Measure ROI across the board
Dynamics 365 for Customer Insights :
Productivity – Give your frontline employees quick access to insights on how to best serve your customers without requiring a team of data scientists.
Intelligence – Infuse big data with customer analytics to understand your customers’ needs and identify opportunities that better target marketing resources.
Collaboration – Get everyone in your organization on the same page by using a single, easy-to-reference dashboard that’s configured for marketing, sales and service teams.
- Gather insights
- Create rich visualizations
- Engage customers
- Monitor relationships
- Target audiences
Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrates with :
- Office 365
- Cortana Intelligence
- Power BI
- Azure Machine Learning